Greetings Mortal! Errr… I guess we’re on equal footing then…
Anyways, here are some dramas that were good enough to watch a second time! (These, I legit watched twice):
- Sungkyungkwan Scandal: Squee~ (once again, not a pig!) Song Joongki, Yoo Ah In + Park Yoochun + Park Minyoung + crossdressing – the works.
- Doctor Stranger – this one definitely had a “death phase” – but still great~
- Goblin — is there more that needs to be said??? I want to watch it again actually — brb.
- Dream High – a little cheesy I guess, but cute~ Rootin’ for the kids~ I can drrrrreeeeeaaaaammm highhhhhh…
- Healer – Yaaaaaas.
- City Hunter
- Heirs – meh, but still (2nd Lead Syndrome)
- You’re Beautiful
- Heart Strings/You’ve Fallen For Me
- Chief Kim — Yep Yep. So cuteeeeee. Gluttonous Sociopath + TQ Psycho FTW!
- Rooftop Prince
- The Moon Embracing the Sun
Here are some dramas that I watched, and I thought were good, but either (1) didn’t quite make the cut for rewatching or (2)were too “fresh” for me to rewatch [for now…]:
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!!!
- Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.
- D-Day: Yippee~ The “death phase” was almost nonexistent because of all the angst and cutesy bickering development of romance *nudge nudge* Golden 72 Hours ya know.
- School 2015 – ugh Shipping Wars. WHY?!
- Doctors — Gotta love the Badass doctor T_T but she lost her badass-quali
- Please Come Back, Mister — You. must. watch. this. one.
- W — kinda got draggy at the end as if they were forcing plot twists, but still it had quite an awesome 3/4 start
- Beautiful Gongshim — ugh. My heart can’t stand their cuteness.
- Louis, King of Shopping
- Let’s Fight Ghost
- Task Force 38
Blood Oh gosh.Took this one off because remembered it was “good” up to episode 6-ish. Mega death – but you have to stick to it because the ending is garbage – ends must be tied.
- To The Beautiful You -Mehrong.
- Sassy Go Go – Kyaaaaaa~
- Oh My Ghostess – Thirsty ghosty. Very thirsty.
- Oh My Venus (see my 2 cents here: https://datcheebie.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/ohmyvenus-thoughts/)
- She Was Pretty – warms your heart~
- Splish Splash Love – Gangnam Style = new way to learn how to ride a horse FAST (skip to 00:52)